The aim of the school is to impart integrated and comprehensive education to the budding Youths of India
preparing them to envision a World of human dignity, brotherhood and equality.
The School believes that the essence of education shall be formative and not merely informative.
It lays emphasis on holistic development of the student's character and personality which should
normally lead him/her to self awakening and fulfillment. The School aims at building leaders who are
dedicated to the service of the Nation and Humanity firmly rooted in integral values and impeccable
The School endeavours to guide and shape natural talents so that a student is able to:
- Absorb and live by the universal and eternal values of life as enunciated by ancient and modern thinkers and rooted in India’s spiritual heritage, culture and traditions.
- Develop a scientific temperament and an attitude for excellence and learning throughout life.
- Keep abreast of time without giving in to un reasoned temptations to succumb or forsaking the proven values of life.
- To provide the best environment, opportunities and infrastructure to students and teachers in pursuit of excellence in scholastic and co-scholastic spheres.
- To strive for highest standards in human values, engaging in exclusivity and global outlook, social responsibility and service to the nation through school programs and activities.
- Engage all stakeholders, including parents and the community in proactive association to uphold Indian heritage and culture, promote harmony and tolerance and green practices on the school campus.
- To facilitate and nurture learning in every emerging fields of knowledge in a student friendly environment.
- To ensure space for healthy competition, flow of new ideas, intellectual pursuits and creativity.
- The school also aspire at creating a just and human society where the dignity of the human person is respected, where unjust social structures are challenged, where cultural heritage of ahimsa, religious harmony and national integration are upheld and where the poor and the downtrodden are specially taken care of.